How Do I Contact Northern Tactical Airsoft?
8700 East Point Douglas Road #104
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Shipping and Order Info
- It is our goal to get your products on their way within 24 hours of your purchase. However, please allow 1-3 days for shipping (not including weekends and holidays)
- o In the event of a back-order your items may be sent in two different shipments.
- o If a back-order occurs, you will be contacted by phone or email.
- o If you wish to cancel an order due to a backorder status, a refund for the item(s) on backorder will be made.
- o All pre-orders are shipped out as soon as they arrive at our store. Pre-order dates shown on our website are rough estimates and not a guaranteed delivery window/time. Please be patient with pre-orders. Manufacturers are known to change their mind.
- o An order may be cancelled if the fulfillment process has not begun. Once the process begins, a cancellation may not occur. You may submit a return request once the item has been delivered. A restocking fee may be charged. Shipping costs for returns not related to a defect are the responsibility of the customer.
- o All new items are sold with a 30-day warranty. This warranty begins once your product arrives/has been delivered as verified by tracking information.
- o Modifying or removing the orange tip sold with your item(s) will void the warranty.
- o Opening or tampering with the gear box will void the warranty.
- o Warranties may also be voided by
- § Obvious misuse of the item(s)
- § Submersion in water or improper contact with water.
- § Use of sub-par BB’s.
- § Use of any battery above a 9.6 1600 mAh NIMH may void the warranty.
- o Northern Tactical Airsoft is not responsible for customs seizures in the event of an international order.
- o Batteries and chargers packaged with AEG’s are considered for “testing purposes” only and are not covered under warranty.
- o Consumables such as BB’s, CO2 and green gas are not covered under warranty.
- o All Used/Refurbished items come with a 14 day warranty. All the same exclusions and void-reasons noted for new items also apply to Used/Refurbished goods.
All rights reserved. Warranty policies are subject to change at any time. Northern Tactical Airsoft reserves the right to refuse a warranty for any reason.
- All of our custom HPA products are built-to-suit and undergo a thorough testing of 1500+ rounds (including time at a gun range) once the build is complete. Because of this building and testing process, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your item to ship once the order has been placed. In many cases, your Airsoft gun may ship sooner. However, please allow that 1-2 week build time just in case!
- Once your custom Airsoft order has been placed and the build has begun, your purchase can not be refunded. If you would like to make an alteration to your order once it has been placed, please contact us via phone at 651-330-9837.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.